Stephen Shelton is a renowned trial attorney and Queens Counsel who formerly served as the Firm’s Senior Partner, Managing Partner and head of the Litigation Department.
With over 40 years at MF&G under his belt, he has a great deal of experience in Commercial and Construction Litigation matters and has served as the sole Adjudicator and been involved in Arbitrations in numerous construction and commercial disputes, both as an advocate and as the arbitrator.
Stephen Shelton has held a number of influential positions and directorships, including at present:
- Director, MF&G Trust & Finance Limited,
- Director, West Indies Home Contractors Limited
- Director, Kingston Legal Aid Clinic,
- Chairman, S Group Management Services Limited and many other Private Companies and Charitable Organizations
and in the past:
- Lead Negotiator, CARICOM and Jamaica for Dispute Settlement in the FTAA negotiations,
- Chairman, Council of Voluntary Social Services.
- Director, HILO Food Stores Limited.
Stephen has played an essential role in MF&G’s success over the years and plans to continue contributing to the firm's growth.